Manager, Digital Expert Sales - SEA
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Digital Expert Sales - SEA
The candidate will be responsible for business development of Mastercard's digital initiatives in Southeast Asia, working with the Digital BD lead for the region.
Digital initiatives include: i) market level enablement of new digital technologies, ii) supporting banks and other financial companies on digital enablement with Mastercard technologies and assets iii) working on new digital-first program initiatives, supporting the country teams by differentiating Mastercard with digital solutions iv) expert sales for digital cybersecurity products.
• Work closely with the country teams, product teams, Mastercard Advisors and customers to leverage Mastercard products and platforms to grow both the customers and Mastercard's revenues, while meeting strategic product objectives
• Engage with key players (banks, PSPs, merchants, fintech companies) to drive Mastercard's digital strategy
• Stay in close contact with customers to assess which Mastercard solutions may be optimum to meet the customers stated and anticipated needs
• In addition to selling Mastercard digital payment and digital security solutions, the job holder will work closely with Product Management in order to provide feedback of customer/market requirements to ensure that they are included in product development initiatives
All About You
• About 10 years work experience - preferably in payments, banks or similar - with direct experience in digital initiatives
• Ability to influence others by example through communication, consensus building and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage and make progress on multiple projects with multiple teams across disciplines, function and geographies concurrently
• Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and project management skills
• Understanding of multiple aspects of Digital Payments (e.g. digital wallets, contactless payments, tokenization, customer authentication)
• Knowledge of the latest trends in digital payments, digital banking and cybersecurity
• Ability to identify and solve for customer pain points
• Ability to build relationships across various levels in the organization
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
See Inside the Office of Mastercard
Mastercard operates one of the world’s fastest payment processing networks, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in hundreds of countries around the world. The company’s products and solutions aim to make everyday activities such as shopping, traveling, running a business, and managing finances easy, secure, and efficient for everyone.
Back to top