Manager, Customer Delivery
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Customer Delivery
The Manager, Customer Delivery will be the technical and operational contact for customers in their market, responsible for all aspects of the technical and operational relationship with the customer. This role requires a thorough understanding of the customers' business plans, operational environment, MasterCard products/solutions and various emerging solutions. Ongoing responsibilities may include defining & initiating new product/system development needs, coordinating/assessing customer service requirements, and ensuring flawless project execution.
• Responsible for customer's overall operations satisfaction with MasterCard, acting as the ''voice of the customer" to drive operational efficiency
• Serve as the customer's primary point of contact for escalated operational and technology issues
• Discuss with the customer any applicable changes to MasterCard rules, products and services; gather feedback on the impacts and relay customer requirements to the appropriate functional areas, as necessary.
• Assist in quarterly operations review, focusing on opportunities and best practices to identify opportunities to improve customer operational performance
• Ensure seamless delivery for new emerging products, value-added services and complex cross functional projects
All About You:
Deep understanding of technical and operations within financial services
Deep understanding of Indonesia local payment standard and requirements
Proven experience in the area of real time payment
Strong and proven experience in some of these areas : mobile apps, processing services, fraud monitoring services, data analytics
Ability to grasp the complex technical and users requirements
Ability to identify issues before they develop into problems; proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners
Understand customer and constituent needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape
Experience working across multiple levels and functions; able to clearly communicate complex technical and business information in an easy to understand manner
Strong project management capabilities - strategic, highly organized and able to attend to critical details
Relevant tertiary qualifications or extensive equivalent industry experience
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top