Manager, Business Development
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Business Development
• Grows revenue by identifying and pursuing opportunities with new or existing customers/markets
• Focuses on growing market share, market acceptance, the number of customer touch points, and MasterCard's regional footprint
• Sets sales strategy aligned with geography and segment strategy
• Responsible for pipeline management at the segment level
• Assists with the development of a sales pipeline in coordination with product development and account management teams
• Helps prepare for and participates in conversations with key decision makers about product opportunities
• Analyzes customers' existing business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Develops financial modeling and business cases for identified business development opportunities
• Supports the execution and management of the customer contract agreement process
• Assists in evaluating the deal process to deliver efficiencies and added improvements
• Supports existing business development relationships (e.g., government, regulators, industry bodies)
• Experience executing and managing business development strategies for mid-sized countries/regions/industry verticals
• Track record in achieving business development targets and building customer relationships through customer sales
• Demonstrated success introducing existing and ne/emerging solutions in a specific MasterCard country/region/industry vertical
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Charlotte N.VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top