Lead Strategic Program Manager
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Strategic Program Manager
Support strategic program management and technical product ownership for enhancements to Mastercard's commercial platform
• Support execution of Mastercard's Commercial business execution strategy in partnership with the product and development leads
• Work with business partners to identify appropriate development solutions based on strong understanding of customer and market needs
• Proactively manage enhancements to platform roadmap, demand intake, prioritization, and capacity planning with a "strategic lens" in conjunction with our product, regional, and technology partners.
• Partner with business partners to drive adoption, deployment and commercialization
• Measure and highlight key KPI's to demonstrate the value created by investments
• Work with technology and operations partners to drive the quality, health and throughput of our platforms and our engineering organization
• Develop and maintain strong ongoing working relationships with key internal stakeholders in O&T and broader Mastercard organization
All About You
• Relevant demonstrated experience in relationship building across large-scale organization
• Technology domain expertise including understanding of new technologies e.g. cloud
• Demonstrated experience in bringing new capabilities to market
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; expertise in strategy, planning and project mgmt. • Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments; flexibility to handle rapidly changing scenarios
• Ability to work with ambiguity; manage complex projects
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong collaborator, ability to work cross-functionally; ability to lead and influence at all levels
• Technology Business Management (TBM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and Apptio experience preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
See Inside the Office of Mastercard
Mastercard operates one of the world’s fastest payment processing networks, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in hundreds of countries around the world. The company’s products and solutions aim to make everyday activities such as shopping, traveling, running a business, and managing finances easy, secure, and efficient for everyone.
Back to top