Lead Disaster Recovery Analyst
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Lead Disaster Recovery Analyst
Reports to the Technology Recovery Director as a member of Enterprise Resilience providing focused governance and technology recovery support for MasterCard's mainframe environment. Primarily responsible for technology recovery preparedness.
• Facilitate cross-functional review sessions to promote technology recovery requirements and annual cycle requirements, with the ability to provide guidance and direction to obtain a successful recovery strategy.
• Create documentation according to methodology and formats based on the department standards.
• Monitor schedules and plans to ensure achievement of project results (project objectives, tasks, testing and documentation) in a timely manner.
• Facilitate exercise execution with all recovery team members while ensuring production operations are protected.
• Open and timely communication with project team and management regarding progress and planning.
• Manage the recovery documentation, coordination and tracking of issues to closure/resolution. Escalate issues to management when necessary.
• Identify opportunities to improve and streamline processes involving the response to technology recovery.
Experience & Qualifications:
• BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of experience and formal education. Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) preferred.
• Strong analytical background with the ability to identify deficiencies in recovery strategies, plans and internal processes.
• Ability to communicate user and technical information, both orally and in written form.
• Ability to work with all levels of management and technical staff.
• Ability to present in front of large audience.
• High level of self-motivation and superior time management.
• Ability to manage large complex projects and multiple assignments, which may require prioritization of assignments with ability to multi-task with sense of urgency.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
See Inside the Office of Mastercard
Mastercard operates one of the world’s fastest payment processing networks, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in hundreds of countries around the world. The company’s products and solutions aim to make everyday activities such as shopping, traveling, running a business, and managing finances easy, secure, and efficient for everyone.
Back to top