Java Tech Lead/Systems Architect
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Java Tech Lead/Systems Architect
A hands-on software engineer working within multi-disciplined, agile teams. Responsible for producing high-quality, solutions for both internal and external customers of MasterCard connect platform.
Responsible for the development/ Technical Design , ensuring all development work adheres to design and development standards, guidelines and roadmap defined by MasterCard connect Leadership and Architecture teams.
Contributes to the coding /testing/ Systems Analysis of new development and changes, ensuring the code is maintainable and to a high standard of quality.
• Have you worked in application development in a fast paced Agile environment?
• Are you passionate about providing technology driven solutions to address complex business needs?
• Can you provide innovative ideas and ensure continuous improvement as part of day to day work?
Be a Technical Lead for the team and understand new technologies and projects in pipelines and provide estimates.
• Responsible for the development and unit testing of MasterCard connect platform
• Understands technical and functional design .
• Produces high-quality code with minimal defects. Actively seeks to minimize code and simplify architecture.
• work on reducding the technical debt and continously work on imporving the techinical help of the Platform
• Understand complex code and do system analysis.
• Adheres to the development process and suggests improvements where appropriate.
• Ensures individual and team tasks are performed on-time by communicating and working closely with other members of the team. Retains a focus on completion, identifying and resolving issues
• Produces technical design documentation as required and ensures work complies with the architectural roadmap. Identifies and updates existing design documents impacted due to changes.
All About You
• Good experience of Advanced Java/ Framework ( Spring/hibernate)/Java Script - EXTJS (v3.x+)/ Angular JS 2+
• Good database development knowledge (SQL Server v2012+, PLSQL, Oracle v10+)
• Strong understanding of Agile Development Methods
• Version Control Systems (Subversion), CI tools experience (Jenkins, Sonar)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong Analytical skills.
AEM ( ADobe Experience Manager)
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good communicator
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top