Java Micro services Architecture
- Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Java Micro services Architecture
• Architecture team is one of the key technology leadership team in MasterCard with mission to provide overall stewardship of enterprise grade mobile architecture & design within the context of holistic software development. This includes driving the architecture & design decisions & building consensus around it.
• The team leads the exploration in software architecture & technology innovations along with enabling excellence in overall team.
• Technical architect is a key member of Architecture team spearheading the architectural & technical decisions for software applications & solutions.
• Technical architect participates in most of the software engineering lifecycle for coaching & direction, supervision & review and hence influences the practices to comply it with industry standards.
How to know you should apply?
• Have you ever led product or project of enterprise grade application solution in an architect's role?
• Are you excited about mobile technologies used for smarter life and ready to be part of that drive?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Drive and own the architecture & design process, taking decisions on technology & architecture for software application & solutions
• Generate, own & manage Mobile reference architecture
• Participate in presales phases including RFI, RFP, other customer interactions for technical solutions & assessment
• Participate in software engineering activities to:
o Assess the requirements from technical feasibility perspective
o Influence the product owner to balance the business and technical priorities
o Work with product management & software engineering team to translate requirements to architecture, design & implementations.
o Supervise & review design & implementation to comply with industry standard practices and quality attributes.
• Generate and manage reference architecture to preserve & reuse the knowledge, reproduce artifacts to leverage for architecture & design description.
• Actively engage in knowledge sharing with team, talking on technology topics, writing blogs & articles, guide teams on standards, tools and technologies
• Participate and contribute in talent acquisition & recruitment, collaborate to outline hiring strategy, generate job descriptions, interview candidates
[Skills, Experiences & Preferences]
• 12+ years of Software Development and Architect experience (4+) in Enterprise grade [mobility] solutions / applications
• B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or IT required & Masters degree in related discipline preferred
• Expert at designing distributed systems that composes of technologies like
o Enterprise grade solutions leveraging Java, Java EE
o Mobile devices leveraging Android, iOS, Windows
o Experience in application security design including compliance with standards like OWASP / PCI DSS / EMV, Open authentication & authorization frameworks, Web and Mobile security, Cryptography, Security patterns, Web services security etc.
• Experience designing solutions for large scale deployments including large enterprises or service providers
• Deep understanding & experience with software development processes such as Agile, Extreme Programming, Lean processes, etc.
• Experience working with multiple global customers
• Experience with mobile application development, and internet-related cloud technology development. Deep understanding of, a practical experience with, one of Android or iOS, device frameworks, device development is desirable.
• Experience in security audits, application penetrating testing & troubleshooting, performance/load/stress testing & troubleshooting is strongly desirable.
• Strong inter-personal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams and select third parties
• A deep understanding of architecture and design patterns at various levels.
• Solid experience of working in project teams
• Desire to stay abreast of new development tools and methods
• Maturity to understand large systems and recommend upcoming technologies to solve complex business problems
• Enjoy challenging and thought provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress (motivated enough to self-learn)
• Ability to pick up new technology independently
• Be able to work under pressure and multi-task while remaining professional and courteous
• Open to frequent travels.
• Exceptional ability to analyze problems and to propose innovative but workable solutions
• Team player
• Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people's opinions.
• Excellent verbal and written skills ARE A MUST
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top