Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Support internet engineering through administration and maintenance of the infrastructure for all web based applications at MasterCard.
• Responsible for supporting systems middleware application in adherence with MasterCard
standards, processes and best practices.
• Research and create high quality and secure technical solutions to identify and diagnose
problems and factors affecting communications, system/internet performance
• Troubleshoot internet infrastructure. Working with different technologies: Datapowers, Load
Balancers, Apache, WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSEAL and IIS.
• Automate various processes across network infrastructure via scripting.
• Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
• Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information
Systems or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Basic understanding of Internet Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
• Experience in Support Level 2 will be a benefit
• Knowledge of any scripting language will be an advantage
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure.
• Must possess high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to
drive technical issues.
• Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and tools.
• Strong relationship, collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to work as a
member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed team.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top