Financial Analyst – Gross revenue
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Financial Analyst - Gross revenue
The dynamic Financial Planning and Analysis team within MasterCard Europe's Finance Planning & Reporting Group is looking for m/f:
Financial Analyst - Gross Revenue
The core mission of the jobholder is to support all financial planning and analysis activities related to Gross Revenue.
This position will give you the opportunity to learn about MasterCard's business and related revenues streams and to interact with the central/local finance teams, global business owners and other internal departments.
Are you passionate about financial planning and analysis? Can you manage multiple deliverables within agreed deadlines? Are you Excel-minded with a "can do" attitude? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
Working under the leadership of the Manager - Gross Revenue, your main responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
• Monitor the monthly financial close and related analysis (variances versus forecast, budget and prior year, analytical review,…)
• Be responsible for the quarterly forecasts and annual budget (incl. variance analysis, support to the regions, tools development)
• Ensuring a good understanding of the different scenarios and trends by interacting with individual business owners and stakeholders in Europe and the US as well as with the local finance teams and the Shared Service Center (GBSC)
• Identify and report on risks & opportunities against the latest forecast to management for everything that relates to gross revenue
• Maintain customer hierarchies for both COS and Account Planning tools and prepare ad-hoc related reports
• Become an expert user of Hyperion Financials, provide support and become a key contact for Hyperion revenue-related matters.
• Participate in process improvement projects and various ad hoc requests
• University degree in Business, Finance or Economics preferred but not mandatory, preference goes out to a hands on, practical and entrepreneurial candidate.
• Relevant experience in a similar job and environment.
• Outstanding verbal and written English skills.
• Very analytical mind with strong eye for detail.
• Excellent PC skills with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Hyperion, Oracle, Access and VBA is an asset.
• Ability to deliver with agreed timelines by being proactive, flexible and stress resistant.
• Self-motivated with good organizational skills and strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Team player with good sense of humor.
• Independent with a drive for change.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top