Director, Product Management, Rewards Architect AP
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Management, Rewards Architect AP
•MasterCard Loyalty Solutions provide a range of products and services for our partners to create compelling card propositions that drive the acquisition of new cardholders and then ensure a positive and long-term relationship with them.
•Our propositions focus on Rewards and Offers solutions which provide great value to consumers, incremental revenue and long lasting relationships for issuers and other partners.
•This role plays a vital part within the Loyalty Solutions team in Asia Pacific focusing on driving a full suite of Rewards product solutions including; Pay with Rewards, Issuer Rewards, Merchant Rewards, and Card Linked Services.
•This role will have a dual mandate, focused on product management and commercial/business-development performance along with supporting the platforms' performance and day to day delivery.
•Are you passionate about Loyalty and enjoy creating and delivering impactful programs that deliver measurable results for all stakeholders?
•Are you able to balance effectively the challenges of longer term, strategic developments alongside delivering excellent day to day service and performance?
•Do you excel in a fast paced and dynamic environment?
The Global Rewards Product Architects are Rewards subject matter experts located in market while reporting into a centralized global organization. Rewards Architects sit at the confluence of Global Product and regional execution. Architects own the regional product responsibilities of "go to market" and partner with Issuer Loyalty, Merchant Loyalty, and regional delivery organizations to ensure successful execution. Architects consolidate customer and regional feedback to inform and influence product roadmaps and drive prioritization. Architects represent both the voice of product in the region and the voice of the region in product.
• The Subject Matter Expert on all rewards products. Provide thought leadership and communication of product vision & strategy to internal and external regional stakeholders.
• Partner with regional Issuer Loyalty and Merchant Loyalty to gain and document customer insights and local competitive intelligence.
• Partner with Global Product Management to develop product strategy and roadmaps based on customer & regional insights.
• Drive financial business case and prioritization for regionally requested enhancements.
• Adapt global product development to support regional GTM. Lead GTM product execution of product offerings at regional level.
• Provide guidance and input on regional RFPs. Provide solutions assessment for rewards opportunities.
• Responsible for ongoing communication of product documentation and sales materials, working with Product
• Management to create and execute regional training plans and ongoing coaching of regional resources.
All About You
• Knowledge of rewards, marketing, and/or loyalty platforms
• Experience working with financial institutions and/or with performance-based marketers
• Strong leadership skills and abilities
• Balance between execution ability (get things done) and creative ability (coming up with the right solution)
• Strong skills in critical thinking, problem solving, and creating effective product/service solutions
• Team player with excellent communication skills both oral and written.
• Comfortable in a customer facing role, meeting with senior leadership, product managers, and technical teams.
• Combination of technical competence, business skills and a consumer marketing mindset
• Bachelors degree, technical background preferred
• Experience working with product and/or engineering teams a plus
• Experience working in multiple geographic markets with an understanding of market entry and expansion considerations
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments while being flexible and able to handle rapidly-changing scenarios; someone who sees 'ambiguity' as an opportunity rather than a hurdle.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top