Director, Product Management, Digital Identity
- Purchase, NY
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management, Digital Identity
Mastercard's Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) Solutions develops and delivers world-class risk and security products & services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the C&I Identity Solutions team leads the creation and delivery of innovative Identity Solutions enabling cardholders to experience simple yet secure purchases however & wherever they chose to transact.
The Director Product Management, Digital Identity will report to the VP, Product Management Digital Identity to address product management and development for the Mastercard digital identity service. The candidate will drive product management, development and market research activities for the digital identity services and implementation. The digital identity service is intended to enable consumers to establish, maintain and use their digital identity data for digital initiative interactions with low friction, high security, and privacy/consent controls.
• Act as a product owner, manage product management, development and market research initiatives for the digital identity business for multiple projects that may be geographically dispersed.
• Develop product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Work within the core team, extended cross discipline support teams along with local/regional teams in the impacted country/region to advance the business.
• Contribute to core trust framework service aspects, product evolution with partners, business/pricing models, unique country (government/regulatory) adaption, and ecosystem mapping
• Contribute to the product & technology partnership strategies for digital identity service launch with stakeholders in globally prioritized targeted markets.
• Develop product marketing materials for the service releases
• Work with cross functional teams to develop release plans, testing strategy and training materials
• Train, develop and support Regional resources to transition critical roles and long term ownership to local resources
Job Specific Experiences
• Strong passion for and experience within the digital identity domain.
• Strong experience within payment domain
• Extensive experience with business strategy, product management and product marketing execution in complex and international countries/regions
• Demonstrated track record achieving business targets and building business relationships with technology partners
• Experience translating and applying customer feedback (internal, external) to lead product offering strategies.
• Experience setting direction for product plans and leveraging market insights to differentiate from competitors.
• Experience in product management, product marketing and commercialization is preferred.
• Excellent organizational skills, project delivery and project management experience working with regional market teams.
• Superior communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
• Position requires up to 30% domestic and international travel.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top