Director – Product Management Debit
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director - Product Management Debit
• The Director, Product Management - Debit will lead the development and deployment of the Product Line strategy including the ambition to scale Digital debit across AP. To oversee product evolution, establish go-to-market strategy and drive portfolio Optimization.
• Evaluate and prioritize business case, product opportunities and business models to drive share gain
• Lead market analysis and recommend ways to leverage market analysis to inform product and go-to-market strategies
• Partner with key stakeholders to execute the debit strategy by ensuring strong customer and consumer-needs-based (B2B2C) value proposition for key consumer segments
• Present key insights to internal and external stakeholders including industry forums, customer meetings and media engagements.
• Understand and help markets to leverage global best practices around product positioning and regulation - both with internal and external stakeholders.
• Conduct market development activities and drive market preparation activities, translating marketing strategy to sales and account strategies and channel management approaches if appropriate
All about you
• Financial Services (Retail Banking), Financial Services Management Consulting, Marketing and Product Management experience desired
• Proven track-record around ability to bring ideas from creation to execution, proven track record in product development and management
• Able to get things done through other people, strong influencing skills
• Extensive experience executing product adjustments across payment types, technologies and customer industries
• Experience translating strategies into product launches and implementation plan in multiple markets
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top