Director Debit and Credit - Geo North
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director Debit and Credit - Geo North
This individual will be responsible for leading Mexico and Central America Markets for Consumer Credit and Debit Products in the development and execution of the company's strategy including - but not limited -to the development of new product opportunities and/or enhancements to the existing product line with special focus on Mass and Affluent segments
This includes working close with Regional Credit and Debit Leads in the development of the product strategy and annual plans including product level and revenue objectives, resources requirements (budget - A&M, TechPool and Professional Fees) and other overall Consumer Credit and Debit targets. This Business Leader will also be accountable for ensuring alignment and integration with other internal support areas, such as customer delivery, acquiring, marketing and account managers.
The individual will also monitor the competitive landscape and overall market dynamics, to identify new product/feature/functionalities/platform capabilities opportunities, to make sure that MasterCard Consumer Products remain ahead of the competition.
Lead the definition, development and execution of the Consumer Credit and Debit strategies, creating end to end business plans, with focus on revenue analysis and opportunities and related costs.
Own Affluent & Mass end to end strategies and go to market plans for geo North ( Mexico and central America)
• Provide financial assistance to manage P&L and budget for Credit and Debit products, platforms capabilities, product features and functionalities.
• Monitor the operational and financial performance against targets (Product/Platform Tracking).
• Monitor the competition and partner with other internal areas for the introduction of new benefits, features and platform functionalities
• Monitor market share evolution
• Proactively support the enhancement of product offerings
• Partner with Marketing to align marketing platforms content and execution with Credit and Debit product line strategies as well as to maintain marketing materials updated
• Provide assistance to deliver an improved front-end and back-end cardholder customer experience.
• Support Sales Team to manage and customize product, features and functionalities for Tier 1 clients
- Report directly to Geo North GP&S Lead and Regional Credit & Debit Leads
- Partner directly with Marketing and Advisors in Mexico/GeoNorth to achieve an integrated GP&S approach
All About You
• 10+ years in financial services and / or consumer goods industry
• Experience in executing go-to market plans to commercialize products (building, packaging, delivering and managing products);
• Marketing/ innovation/ product development experience in financial and/or retail industry,
• Proficiency in English and Spanish, and in office application tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
• Marketing/product development experience in financial or retail industry
• Outstanding communication and writing skills. Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
• Able to manage ambiguity and conflict
• Communications (exceptional listening skills; persuasive communicator)
• Strong Interpersonal skills. Ability to work cross functionally and across levels in a matrix organization.
• Strong analytical skills as well as planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to develop financial analysis (P&L, budget forecast and accrual, etc.)
• Project management skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top