DevOps Engineer - Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, Automation
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
DevOps Engineer - Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, Automation
•Implementation and support of solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements; in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
•Define requirements for new applications and customization adhering to MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
•We are looking for individuals with a passion for improving and automating software development processes.
•This position requires strong collaboration and communication skills and a high level of motivation and drive.
•Individuals in this role will collaboratively work with all members of the Network Of the Future software development team. These team members include contractors and employees in multiple global locations.
•Have you ever wanted to work as part of the high energy, dynamic CORE Product Development team at MasterCard?
•Are you motivated and want to be a part of a highly successful team that drives towards a world beyond cash?
•Do you have a passion for leading the change as we move towards MasterCard 3.0?
•Create Automation Framework - Jenkins, Build and Test Automation for new products or services in Java, Spring Boot implementation and monitoring plans; implement solutions and provide support in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
•Accountable for release rollout, deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, and support of full systems development by review and feedback of requirements / design / use-cases / test plans. This role can extend into testing, code development design creation and other development responsibilities.
• Select appropriate technical frameworks and solution delivery methodology.
•Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
•Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
•Follow and promote Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes in the department. Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
•Be recognized as an expert for specific features, components or technologies and share your knowledge with others.
•Maintain a high quality in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
•Contribute to our ongoing process improvement activities.
--All About You--
•Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
Must Have -
• Experience with Python other scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby etc
• Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
• Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack
• Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
• Experience in designing and maintaining cloud-based solutions with Azure
• Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
• Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
Good to have -
• Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures, and multi-threading concepts.
• Ability to leverage and utilize industry-standard test automation frameworks, tools and practices.
• Knowledgeable of continuous delivery practices.
• Experience working in an agile and waterfall environment preferred.
• Ability to work across multiple operating systems such as Windows, Unix and Linux.
• Experience with testing frameworks and methodologies (Cunit, JUnit, mocking, etc.).
• Solid experience with relational databases, including ability to write efficient SQL queries and Stored Procedures.
• Primary experience with the following technologies:
o Configuration Management tools (e.g., BitBucket, GitHub)
• Proficient oral and written communication skills.
• Creative, resourceful and innovative problem solver.
• Independent learner with a demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top