Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Contribute to innovative Security related projects and Security related efforts, along with day-to-day support activities for EDE Client Engineering Security Services. Services include end user device management and support, hardware/software life cycle management, and product roadmaps in order to meet established objectives.
• Execute client life cycle management activities including: software packaging and
deployments, security patching, hardware replacements/upgrades, managing anti-virus.
• Ability to adapt new technologies into working and deployable solutions.
• Provide Tier-3 PC software problem resolution services for Security and Non-Security
• Assist with various Security project and maintenance efforts. Provide status updates
to peers and management.
• Provide input on technology directions, financial management, and process or cost
• Assist with Security vulnerability monitoring and resolution
• Assist with Security and Compliance Audit reviews and certifications
• Assist with asset control and tracking services.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Understanding and knowledge of computer Security technology and networking.
• Knowledge of IT Service Management with the emphasis on Change, Incident and
• McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and Windows Advanced Threat Protection experience preferred.
• Working knowledge and experience with managing Window PCs, Apple devices, tablets
(iOS, Android, Windows), Windows client operating systems security application
• Desktop virtualization and cloud services familiarization, such as Office 365 a plus
• Active directory administration, group policy development/management
• DNS experience
• Knowledge of network security protocols and best practices pertaining to client devices.
• 5 or more years of experience with project management principles and execution is
• Experience with Security and Patch management principles within the Client
• Software scripting and wrapping experience a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft System Center Suite and Client Administrative Management
Tool a plus.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with peers, colleagues and direct management
• Actively maintain strong partnership with key internal cross-functional team members
• Keep manager informed of key decisions impacting service offering and/or team
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strategic vision and forward thinking a plus
• Effective people and customer support skills
• Self-motivated to initiate efforts/bring up issues and problems
• Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on information Security technologies or the equivalent
job related experience.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top