Customer Success Representative (Mandarin)
- Markham, Canada
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Customer Success Representative (Mandarin)
At Ethoca, you're applying for much more than a job. Where else are you going to get the opportunity to work with the most committed group of ecommerce business and technology innovators who are transforming the industry? And we're winning the awards to prove it.
We want the bold. We demand the best. And, we're committed to giving you the opportunity to make the contribution only you can make. Ethoca is a place where risk-takers thrive, thought leaders excel and challengers make us better.
At Ethoca, we believe that ecommerce should be about one thing: commerce. Fraud and chargebacks disrupt the payments ecosystem and prevent merchants and card issuing banks from focusing on what really matters - increasing sales and creating a great customer experience. Thankfully, our suite of services changes all that.
Before Ethoca, merchants and issuers would identify thousands of confirmed fraudulent and disputed transactions in isolation on a daily basis. Unfortunately, they had no way to securely share this intelligence. Introduced in 2011, our flagship product - Ethoca Alerts - revolutionized the industry by closing this information gap and giving merchants an unprecedented opportunity to stop fraud and chargebacks before they happen. We're now expanding our product offering to be a full-some eCommerce solution with our Representments and Eliminator offerings. These new products are just the start of things to come as we are committed to retain our position as the most decorated Fraud & Chargebacks solution provider in the industry.
Our network has grown to more than 5,400+ merchants (including 7 of the world's top 10 ecommerce brands) and 585 card issuers (14 of the top 20 in North America and 10 UK Issuers, including 6 of the top 10) and shows no signs of slowing down.
So now here's the real question…what's taking you so long to join us?
To support our continued growth and success, we are seeking a rock-solid Customer Success Representative who has excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail.
This is not "just any" call centre role as over 90% of our customer interactions are done online! The role of Customer Success Representative comes with tremendous responsibility: as the face of our brand, and voice of our customer, you're empowered to do what it takes to get it right the first time.
To ensure you're successful in delivering a world class customer experience, we will offer extensive in-house training to ensure that you have a strong understanding of our products, so you are able to effectively address our customer's requests.
• Promptly and accurately respond to our customers inquiries regardless of channel submitted - we do about 90% via online / email channels, and 10% through internal account management and direct call volume
• Embrace our STAR principles (Speed, Transparency, Advice and Reliability) in each one of our customer interactions; take ownership of our customer experience and do what it takes to deliver on our best-in-class promise
• Compile and maintain all required records, documents and salesforce entries for all communication with customers
• Support the onboarding and account management teams by facilitating online demonstrations for all Ethoca products lines to new and existing customers
• Solve problems with unique and outside-of-the-box solutions
• Troubleshoot technical tickets; escalating and liaising with our internal teams to fix the issue
• Participate as a key team player by supporting team members and operations
• Develop and maintain expertise on all products, systems and processes
• Liaise with internal departments regarding issues that relate to the customer and advise the manager in a timely manner
• Other duties and participation in process improvement or project teams as required
Required Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years' experience in a customer service environment
• Be passionate about what you do - take ownership of the customer interaction to ensure success!
• The ability to work independently and as part of a in a multi-tasking environment where attention to detail is a must
• Fluency in Mandarin is required (both verbal and written)
• Excellent organization skills to prioritize work in a fast paced ever changing environment
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), empathy, patience and the desire to exceed our customers' service expectations
• Proficiency in MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Work schedule flexibility: We service our global customer base between Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to Midnight ET (our shifts are set based on our customer demand and markets we serve)
Assets, but not required:
• Prior experience and knowledge in a commercial or business to business customer service environment
• Knowledge of Salesforce (or another CRM tool)
• Post-secondary studies (university or college) in business or hospitality/tourism management
• As we service a global customer base, proficiency in another language would be strongly preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top