Customer Success Manager
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Customer Success Manager
• Responsible for all aspects of operations support for existing customers, including process, business and technical consultation
• Accountable for end to end process ownership of client service requests and the coordination of teams to resolve issues timely
• Accountable for developing and maintaining customer support guidelines, metrics, tools and practices throughout the customer life cycle
• Collects customer feedback and market intelligence and shares findings with partners in Technology, Product and Customer Delivery
• Meets with Customers and Mastercard teams to conduct inquiry reviews and to identify technology or process enhancements
• Leads the investigation and resolution of technically advanced customer product/service issues, concerns and requests.
•Provides feedback to designated teams for improved customer experience and prompt issue resolution
• Interfaces directly with customer to provide technical and operational support in response to inquiries relative to core application, products and operations
• Collaborates with internal business partners to facilitate and support the internal implementation of any new product or technology enhancement, ensuring that customer ' voice' is taken into account
• Serves as an expert-level technical resource capable of simulating and recreating customer issues in order to provide a resolution
• Deliver against established Key Performance Indicators
• Leads large-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with advanced knowledge of Mastercard's products/services within a particular discipline
• Mentors junior colleagues by providing training to develop skills and capabilities across the team
• Assist the manager in leading the team in a 24/7 operation
• Experience in Technical Support & Service delivery to B2B customers
• Experience using proprietary tools, systems, and documentations to resolve moderately difficult customer issues.
• Some hands on experience with relational database management systems for complex research, desirable to have experience with analytics/ business intelligence/data visualization tools & presentation skills.
• Success in answering and completing technical customer service inquiries; demonstrates strategic and preventative thinking with moderately difficult concepts
• Strong ability to communicate technical solutions and concepts successfully to different level of audiences
• Project management experience & working alongside different stakeholders
• Highly desirable to have general understanding of payment networks and industry
• Demonstrated initiative in building relationships with colleagues from multiple areas within your organization
• Experience in working with data for reporting, escalation management & team management
• Experience with face to face customer engagement for QBRs & monthly reviews
• Flexible with working hours to accommodate customer needs
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top