Consultant, Scrum Master
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Scrum Master
As part of an exciting, fast paced environment developing authentication and security solutions in the mobile and e-commerce space, this position will provide technical expertise within the development lifecycle for new products and services.
• Are you interested in re-defining how MasterCard does online authentication today?
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to stay on cutting edge of technology?
• Manage multiple day-to-day IT projects using Agile and SAFe methodologies.
• Strong communication and documentation skills.
• Ability to report to senior management with key data points and research.
• Design project plans, major tasks and milestones using scope, resources, budget and personnel as criteria.
• Coordinate development of new systems and / or applications projects.
• Coordinate modifications of existing systems or applications or changes in current methods or techniques.
• Coordinate project performance with other departments.
• Monitor, document and report status of assigned projects.
• Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle.
• Manage Software Development scrum teams.
• Manage projects and directs a team of about 10 to 12 software developers, systems analysts and quality engineers.
• Exercises independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress.
• Designs, develops and modifies programs and plans working closely with the business owners.
• Consults with internal departments to identify customer needs and include into project objectives. Provides support regarding software development to internal departments.
High end Problem Solving/Analysis.
Project management certification a plus.
IT project and management experience.
Hands on Experience with Agile and related methodologies.
Fluent in Microsoft Windows technology, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project and Agile related tools.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top