Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Description Summary
MasterCard Data & Services provides payments Consulting Services, Managed Services and Information Services to financial institutions, merchants and other industry verticals worldwide.
Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing Consulting Services, Information Services and Managed Services by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
Work closely with Data & Services Advanced Analytics teams and external clients around the world to architect, develop, and maintain advanced reporting and data visualization capabilities on large volumes of data in order to support consulting projects, model development, model scoring, and campaign measurement.
• Translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables.
• Partner with different stakeholders and execute proof of concepts to assess the value of solutions.
• Analyze large volumes of transactional data to generate insights and actionable recommendations to drive business growth.
• Automate data analysis and insight generation.
• Develop a detailed understanding of the Core objectives and strategies and how automation and machine learning can support each effort.
• Develop innovative and modern machine learning solutions.
• Passion for knowing for emerging trends and identifying relevant opportunities.
• Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Apply quality control, data validation, and cleansing processes to new and existing data sources.
• Support User Acceptance Testing for production applications; comply with all MasterCard internal policies and external regulations
• Support a high performance workplace
All about You
• B.Tech. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics. M.S. preferred.
• 4-6 years of experience in hands-on data querying, data modeling, programming, data mining and report development using large volumes of granular data to deliver business intelligence and custom reporting solutions using Microsoft SQL Server and Tableau.
• Experience on Data Analysis using Python (Pandas, numPy and PySpark) will be a big plus.
• Experience on Machine Learning is a plus.
• Analytical/Problem Solving.
• Knowledge of database concepts.
• Relevant retail and payments industry experience is a plus.
• Ability to work in fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of innovation and successful delivery.
• Relevant retail and payments industry experience a plus.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top