CIS implementation specialist
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
CIS implementation specialist
In a customer-facing environment, lead processing implementation projects of a technical and non-technical nature. Deliver standard and some complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
•Provide end-to-end project execution throughout processing implementation projects.
•Assess and document customer needs and according implementation activities.
•Drive customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
•Guide customers through applicable MasterCard processing rules, specification and documentation
•Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc…) to be provided by customers,
•Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
All About You:
Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Three to five years of "Information Technology" system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
• Strong knowledge in payment transaction processing, digital eco-system and industry business principles. Strong understanding of MasterCard's digital solutions (MDES, Masterpass, MCBP, converged wallets, Push payment solutions) and Good understanding of : digital ecosystem , mobile wallet, mobile apps, APIs;
• Good understanding of MasterCard's payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Good understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands
•Any API experience is an asset
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Good verbal and written communication skills in both Russia and English
• Self Starter with a desire to learn independently
• Good project management skills
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Ability to understand theory /principles with business impact and apply this understanding to the work environment
• Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
• Ability to provide basic training and overview of the functions within CIS
. Occasional domestic and international travel
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
See Inside the Office of Mastercard
Mastercard operates one of the world’s fastest payment processing networks, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in hundreds of countries around the world. The company’s products and solutions aim to make everyday activities such as shopping, traveling, running a business, and managing finances easy, secure, and efficient for everyone.
Back to top