BUSINESS ASSISTANT, MOROCCO
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
BUSINESS ASSISTANT, MOROCCO
Performs general administrative duties to support day-to-day Morocco office operations in such areas as telephone coverage, scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reporting, calendar management, taking and distributing meeting minutes, copying, screening mail, ordering supplies, and maintaining department records.
• Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage ,scheduling meetings, completing travel arrangements, expense reporting, maintaining management calendar, taking and distributing meeting minutes, generating copies, screening mail, filing, ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
• Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
• Administer programs, projects or processes specific to the operating unit served, and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
• May research special topics as assigned.
• Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
• Develop and produce reports as assigned.
• May monitor and coordinate work of other employees or temporaries.
We are seeking candidates with a background as a PA/Business Assistant in a fast-paced environment. High attention to detail coupled with strong word/excel/powerpoint skills is essential. Strong prioritisation skills with the ability to manage complex and sometimes conflicting diary management.
Languages: English - Mastery, Arabic and French
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top