Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job Overview: Business Assistant
Performs general administrative duties to support day-to-day office operations in such areas as telephone coverage, scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reporting, calendar management, taking and distributing meeting minutes, copying, screening mail, ordering supplies, and maintaining department records.
• Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as phone coverage ,scheduling meetings, completing travel arrangements, expense reporting, maintaining management calendar, taking and distributing meeting minutes, generating copies, screening mail, filing, ordering supplies and maintaining department records.
• Prepare correspondence, memoranda, reports, presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
• Administer programs, projects or processes specific to the operating unit served, and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
• May research special topics as assigned.
• Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
• Develop and produce reports as assigned.
• May monitor and coordinate work of other employees or temporaries.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top