Biz Ops SR Consultant
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Biz Ops SR Consultant
Job Description Summary
• The Biz Ops Consultant - CMDB Engineering position supports ITSM Service Transition activities including the migration to a new ITSM tool.
• The primary responsibility is technical support of the BMC Remedy CMDB and Discovery applications.
• Coordination across teams (eg - asset management, vendors) to achieve objectives.
• Do you have strong listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills?
• Do you have sound organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills?
• Do poses strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships?
• Implement, configure and support BMC Atrium CMDB and ADDM/Discovery
• Perform tool administration and process configurations: CMDB and integrations with Incident, Problem, Change
• Implement and support of Service Blueprints, Product Catalogs, Service Definitions and Application Modeling in Atrium CMDB
• Apply product fixes, hot fixes, patches and configuration changes to support the business processes
• Manages complex resolutions, and helps develop solutions to complex problems
• Have a background in process improvement
• Demonstrated leadership skills
All About You
• 5+ years of experience installing, configuring and maintaining the BMC Remedy ITSM tool, CMDB, and BMC Discovery
• Understanding of the BMC Common Data Model and experience extending the CMDB data model
• Experience writing patterns utilizing BMCs TPL scripting language
• Demonstrated and thorough understanding of ITIL Foundation and practices
• Effective at working independently once provided clear guidance
• Strong requirements gathering and analytical skills
• Solid Operations and infrastructure component understanding as well as the relationships among them
• Ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner
• Must be able to drive concepts through to completion
• Strong ability to diagnose and troubleshoot integration issues and errors
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top