Biz Ops Senior CMDB Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Biz Ops Senior CMDB Engineer
Job Description Summary
• The Biz Ops Senior Engineer - CMDB Engineering position supports ITSM Service activities data quality
• The primary responsibility is Data Quality of the BMC Remedy CMDB and Discovery applications.
• Coordination across teams CI Librarians to achieve objectives.
• Do you have strong listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills?
• Do you have sound organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills?
• Do poses strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships?
• Candidate will serve as the program expert on the data, data definitions, data quality, and reporting.
• Develop, execute, integrate, and maintain plans and processes to improve data collection, data quality, data
completeness and data integration in ITSM system.
• Implement and support of Service Blueprints, Product Catalogs, Service Definitions and Application Modeling in Atrium
• Manages complex resolutions, and helps develop solutions to complex problems
• Have a background in process improvement
• Demonstrated leadership skills
All About You:
•Strong focus on CMDB data quality, completeness and integrity.
•Strong requirements gathering and analytical skills
•Experience writing patterns utilizing BMCs TPL scripting language
•Demonstrated and thorough understanding of ITIL Foundation and practices.
•Effective at working independently once provided clear guidance.
•Strong requirements gathering and analytical skills.
•Ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner
•Must be able to drive concepts through to completion
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
Manager, Product Development & Innovation
Breenae works in the Enterprise Architecture organization, supporting shared information services platforms that allow employees and external users to interact with important data in a secure way.
Back to top