Associate Managing Consultant
- Shanghai, China
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Managing Consultant
• MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services, and Managed Services. These business units are supported by Advanced Analytics, Advisors Promotion & Marketing, Information Technologies & Advisors Technology Integration, Data Acquisition & Business Development, Human Resources & Development, Finance, Operations, Law and a Project Management Office.
• Consulting Services is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep payments expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establish MasterCard's global thought-leadership preeminence.
• Information Services is responsible for the direct monetization of MasterCard's differentiated data asset.
• Managed Services is charged with providing superior executional services and turn-key solutions by leveraging MasterCard's unique differentiated data asset and exceptional modeling and analytical capabilities on behalf of large and small clients.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities
Responsible for delivering top quality work as the Associate Managing Consultant in the global delivery team including consulting services, test & learn and data & analytics.
• Function as a module leader for delivery projects
• Rigorously and logically identify issues covering client problems in project workstreams
• Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the workstream level
• Develop effective working relationships with mid-level client management
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
• Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
• Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
• Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides
All About You
Core Consulting Skills
• Analytics & Insights
• Communications & Presence
• Team Contribution & Engagement Management
High Performance Culture.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant degree recommended
Experience and Skills Needed:
• Experience in a consulting organization as a consultant
• Exposure specifically in payments and/or retail banking or merchants preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
•English & Mandarin languages required
• Additional languages desired
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top