Associate Managing Consultant
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Associate Managing Consultant
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities:
An Associate Managing Consultant is a team member who actively contributes to delivering consulting projects for MasterCard Advisors' clients.
In particular, the candidate should be able to:
• Structure, perform and synthesize own analysis to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
• Rigorously and logically identify, with senior oversight, the issues impacting the project
• Proactively search for knowledge, data and information by interacting with clients and other areas of MasterCard and MasterCard Advisors and conducting primary and secondary research
• Oversee the accuracy, quality and timeliness of hypotheses-driven and fact-based analysis to be conducted
• Develop conclusions and recommendations
• Develop compelling presentation materials, following well-structured storylines
• Deliver effective presentations to client executives
• Contributes to proposal preparation
Education and Qualifications:
• Undergraduate degree required from a top school
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree required from a top school
Experience and skills:
• Work experience in a top rated management consulting firm (desirable)
• Experience in managing projects and teams
• Payments industry experience (desirable)
• Ability to work on a team or independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Local language and English proficiency required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top