Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
MasterCard Advisors, the professional services arm of MasterCard Worldwide, provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, information and risk management services to financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With its unique category expertise, deep understanding of customer needs and successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, MasterCard Advisors addresses the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhances MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establishes MasterCard's global thought-leadership pre-eminence.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities:
The Associate Analyst is a team member who actively contributes to delivering consulting projects for MasterCard Advisors' clients.
• Contribute towards the development of strategies and programs for large, strategically important regional and global clients
• Structure, perform and synthesize own analysis to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
• Proactively search for knowledge, data and information by interacting with clients and other areas of MasterCard and MasterCard Advisors and conducting primary and secondary research
• Apply a range of quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques to rigorously identify client issues
• Develops recommendations, prepares materials and present your findings at team and client meetings
• Contributes to proposal preparation
Education and Qualifications:
• About to complete a strong undergraduate degree or have 1 to 2 years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree
• Professional level English language capability
• Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills, including ability to interpret large amounts of data, some of it ambiguous, and translate it into concise rational output
• Strong presence & communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player with ability to work with all levels in a highly intellectual, collaborative, and fast paced
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Back to top