Analyst, Franchise Management
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Franchise Management
Analyst- Franchise Services (Payment Processing Domain)
The GBSC (Global Business Services Center) is the shared services organization for Mastercard that provides services to all regions and all business units spanning 50 countries. Consistent with the One LFI model, GBSC is partnering with the Law and Franchise Integrity team to build a Franchise shared services function. An analyst on the Franchise Services team within the GBSC will be responsible for assisting with Franchise initiatives ranging from, but not limited to, supporting Mastercard customers in areas such as compliance or customer onboarding to assisting with process efficiency and reporting projects.
Are you comfortable with a changing and fast paced environment?
Do you have experience with B2B customers?
Are you committed to customer service?
Are you agile; do you love challenges and consider the business first?
Are you detail oriented?
• Support B2B customers in navigating payment industry compliance programs and various activities related to on-boarding customers, registration, card design, variance requests and responding to ad-hoc customer requests.
• Ensure customer experience and data quality requirements in accordance to customer governance requirements and Mastercard policies.
• Understand and develop process improvements related to supported work streams.
• May assist in customer training and education initiatives by preparing communications and materials, etc.
• Partner with customers, both internal and external, regarding rules, procedures and processes to ensure compliance and maintain customer satisfaction.
• Foster partnerships between GBSC and internal MasterCard business units such as Franchises Management and other stakeholders.
• Provides superior customer service according to the GBSC standards in terms of quality, response time, resolution time and adhering to SLAs.
• Develop and provide team reporting and insights into supported work streams.
• Deliver team metric and speak to key metric and KPIs for supported work streams.
All About You
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
Results-oriented, strong follow-through skills
Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to explain processes and policies effectively.
Basic understanding of SQL and visual basic.
Strong proficiency with excel and pivot tables.
Exposure to working in customer service, preferably in a B2B environment
Strong ability to align and enhance processes.
Flexible for shift job on need basis.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top