Analyst, Business Analysis
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Business Analysis
The position will be responsible for researching complex settlement issues for customers utilizing MasterCard's financial clearing systems and reconciling card payment activity. This includes identifying and resolving process gaps or complex settlement issues, driving efficiencies and building controls supporting business partners or processes. The position requires a highly motivated, customer-focused and detail oriented individual who can support multiple priorities and who works well with cross-functional teams. Additionally, the Senior Professional will be responsible for leading various initiatives, such as new settlement support efforts, training documentation, and analytics and reporting.
• Have you ever desired to work in a fast-paced environment where change is an essential part of every day?
• Do you enjoy working directly with technical teams and customers?
• Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment?
• Develop/maintain thorough understanding of global settlement processes
• Monitor settlement support mailbox ensuring proper generation of tickets and end to end management of customer inquiries
• Research and respond to inbound settlement inquiries
• Work with Settlement SMEs, development staff, and internal partners to resolve customer queries
• Achieve established SLAs
All About You
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of training and experience. MBA a plus, but not required
• Thorough knowledge of the card payments industry
Gateway and / or debit network processing experience preferred
Strong knowledge of accounting principles, treasury operations, and the payment operations industry
Proven ability to analyze problems and offer solutions
Must be self-motivated and a good team player
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Mastercard's Employees
VP, Product Development & Innovation
Charlotte and the ACH Payments Team focus on the strategy, development, and commercialization of new products leveraging real-time payments technology. The team was formed in light of Mastercard’s entry into the real-time payments space and acquisition of the UK-based company Vocalink.
Back to top