Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• Responsible for setting sales strategies as it relates to customer accounts that are aligned with geography strategy and achieving sales goals that drive market share, volume and revenue growth
• Leads and manages existing customer relationships, and works to identify opportunities and customer needs
• Partners with customers to deliver customized solutions and comprehensive consulting support
• Responsible for pipeline management at the account level
• Contributes to the achievement of sales and net revenue targets
• Assists with analysis of customer's business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Assists in designing strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Supports the management key customer relationships at manager levels
• Collaborates with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
• Assists in local projects and cross-functional initiatives
All About You:
• Comprehensive experience executing and managing sales strategies for medium-sized accounts
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of MasterCard's core products, rules, and services
• Consistently delivered thoughtful market and business analysis for customer accounts
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top