Sales: Integrated Marketing Manager
Mashable is seeking a New York-based Integrated Marketing Manager who has a comprehensive understanding of the digital sales and marketing process. The Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing custom sponsorship opportunities and solutions in response to agencies’ RFPs and proactive requests as well as overseeing the creation of go to market materials for the sales team. This role reports to the VP of Integrated Marketing.
This is a great opportunity and an excellent environment for an individual looking to advance their career in Integrated Marketing and be a part of innovative and dynamic digital media organization.
The Day to Day
- Lead Collaboration/Brainstorms with Integrated Marketing, Sales, Branded Content, and Account Management to develop and customize opportunities based on client RFP’s, editorial priorities, sales needs, etc.
- Proactively work with the editorial, product, and experiential teams to identify concept and create/package sponsorable opportunities and franchises.
- Awareness and knowledge of industry trends and competitive/client insights to communicate/share with internal teams (sales, branded content, etc.) to drive innovation and develop sellable new to market opportunities that drive revenue.
- Responsible for the creation of sales materials; including one-sheets, newsletters, media kit, research updates, etc.
- Manage/Coach an Integrated Marketing Associate.
- An in-depth knowledge of and passion for digital and social media.
- Knowledge of editorial processes plus industry/competitive trends is critical.
- An ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
- An eye for detail that ensures all communications, from presentations to one-sheets to newsletters are accurate, spell checked, grammatically correct and properly edited.
- Confidence and strong communications skills, ability to work across teams to develop, package, and share sellable opportunities.
- The creativity to develop/package ideas that will drive revenue and the interpersonal and presentation skills to sell them through both internally and externally to client.
- Ability to effectively manage complex relationships with a variety of internal/external counterparts.
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years related work experience and familiarity with the digital media industry
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Nice to Haves
- Design experience in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Knowledge of media planning and media math
Mashable is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Back to top