Wrap-up Project Administrators
Wrap-up Project Admin Job Description:
Marsh USA is the world's largest insurance brokerage, and we strive to offer our clients innovative solutions to manage risk more effectively. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide and operations in more than 130 countries, we are looking for talented professionals who want to make a difference and develop skills for success in a fast-changing environment.
Are you looking to build a career and grow within a large Fortune 500 Company?
- Review insurance documents (commonly known as Certificates of Insurance) on industry standard forms for our Clients.
- timely and accurate production/processing of relevant documents/information (includes report preparation
- This job is primarily computer-based work using proprietary applications and the Microsoft Office suite; team members are set up with dual monitors to increase efficiency.
- Team members are expected to meet individual productivity, accuracy, and timeliness metrics.
- Effectively using written and oral communication skills to correspond with other Marsh colleagues and clients. Phone usage is not significant.
- Contributes to achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and business objective
- Updates reports based on predefined templates on a regular basis to ensure accurate entry
- Maintains a basic understanding of the core aspects of relevant Insurance and related legislation
- Able to work a high volume fast-paced office environment.
- Able to self-manage and work independently to drive results; comfortable with ambiguity and critical decision-making.
- Experience reviewing business documents and identifying relevant information to complete tasks.
- Able to obtain information from multiple sources and assimilate data to prepare necessary documents.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading capabilities.
- Experience working with multiple applications effectively to complete transactions.
- Proficient computer skills and comfortable working with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 50+ WPM typing.
- Experience in the Insurance industry
- Experience learning to use proprietary software in a corporate environment.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401(k), employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Back to top