Workforce Strategy and Analytics – Senior Analyst
Examples of Client Issues That We Address Are
- Modeling and predicting workforce outcomes - predict turnover, assess promotion rates, define the drivers of performance
- Achieving pay equity
- Identifying, measuring, and meeting future workforce needs
- Accelerating the sourcing and development of critical talent
- Identifying interventions that will reduce unwanted turnover that is harmful to business performance
- Developing the road map to sustainably build a more diverse and inclusive workforce
Candidates with more advanced work experience and/or education will be considered for more senior roles.
To Fulfill This Role, a Workforce Strategy Consultant Will
- Work collaboratively with senior consultants to brainstorm and design complex analyses and data preparation required to address client's workforce and business problems
- Execute qualitative and quantitative analyses using SAS, R as well as leverage, adapt, and evolve code base and templates from 20+ years of past projects for increased efficiency
- Peer reviewing tasks from data analysis pipelines assigned to other analysts
- Independently develop customized client reports, designing and developing compelling exhibits for clients to deliver insights with lasting impact, either by drawing upon existing templates or by building new visualizations
- Act as a day-to-day liaison between client contact(s) and project teams, particularly on technical issues
- Lead clients in resolving and handling data issues that arise
- Contribute to team operations or intellectual capital development, such as designing new tools/protocols for future use by annotating and generalizing SAS, R code so that it can be leveraged in other projects
- Minimum 2 to 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Master's or Ph.D. in economics, I-O or related psychology or labor relations, statistics or data science related field; other PhDs with strong quantitative backgrounds will be also be considered
- Demonstrable record of conducting complex empirical analyses
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional statistical background, especially in multiple regression analysis and inferential statistics
- Expert in working with large data sets
- Self-direction and self-motivation (must be fully able to work without supervision)
- Ability and initiative to independently advance innovative tasks as time permits
- Solid interpersonal skills - ability to work closely with other team members and handle sensitive client interactions is crucial
- Supervisory or training experience is highly valued
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top