Workday Payroll, Absence, and Time Tracking Lead Consultants (multiple openings, local or remote)
Mercer Digital is looking to hire several lead-level Workday consultants with Payroll, Time Tracking, and/or Absence experience. Strong preference for Workday certified consultants, but will consider candidates with Workday client-side experience. Our current needs are in both the Medium Enterprise and Large Enterprise spaces. These positions are for full-time regular employment.
Ideal candidates will have experience leading multiple Workday Payroll, Time Tracking, and/or Absence implementations. You will be responsible for actively leading all stages of the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases all the way to testing and deployment. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who will take the initiative to ensure the team's deliverables are delivered in an effective and time-efficient manner, guide clients on best practices, and embrace the team and collaborative atmosphere of Mercer Digital.
- 3+ years of lead functional Workday implementation experience in Payroll, Absence, and/or Time Tracking, ideally as a certified consultant with a Workday partner; however we will consider experience implementing Workday on the client side
- Ability to successfully navigate client-facing situations and coordinate support resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Locations: Dallas or Houston, TX or Remote/ Virtual
Travel: 50% or less
What We Offer :
As part of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; IN ADDITION, Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4 weeks' paid vacation (5 weeks for Sr. Consultants) + 9 paid holidays in 2019, and designated sick days
- Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
- Quarterly bonus based on utilization (target of 1800 hours)
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits, including scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
Who We Are :
Mercer Digital is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company. Our company is experiencing incredible growth in our Payroll practice, and the career opportunities for Payroll leaders have never been broader on our team.
We are looking for individuals with vast project experience who can develop our team, satisfy customers, and push our company to implement more effective ways of deploying Workday. Our growth plan for the company is aggressive, and we need leaders in consulting now and in the next 6 months to deliver that plan, as we have been undertaking major initiatives to develop the strongest consultants and deliver at the highest quality level.
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top