Workday Integrations Sr. Analyst, AMS (Houston or Dallas)
- The Woodlands, TX
Workday Integrations Consultant for Application Management Services team
Mercer Digital is looking to add a Workday Integrations consultant to our AMS team.
- Coordinate, troubleshoot and manage system integration issues to resolution
- Partner with customers to assess the scope of the request and determine estimated timeframe needed to complete
- Work with customers to identify and resolve all issues that could impact project/issue resolution timeframe
- Ensure customer business requirements are clearly defined, documented, communicated, implemented and tested for all assigned projects and/or tickets for resolution
- Consult with customers on a variety of data integrity issues
- Interface with customers to understand the customers' overall objectives and requirements
- Must have 1+ years of Workday Integrations implementation experience
- Certification in Workday Integrations highly preferred
- Must have extensive experience in using Workday Studio
- Prior experience in AMS services is a plus
Location: The Woodlands, TX or Dallas, TX
Travel: Minimal travel required
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (MIS, CS, HR)
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company. We are the number one Workday partner in terms of market share in the medium-enterprise space. Mercer Digital specializes in business and cloud consulting and is dedicated to transforming our clients' businesses. We are an elite consulting firm focused on solving today's business challenges using next generation technologies. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition , Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks' paid vacation, depending on grade level (determined in the interview process), paid holidays, and 10 sick days allotted, so that you do not have to take vacation days in the event you are sick
- Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
- Quarterly bonus based on utilization (target of 1800 hours)
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits including scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
About Mercer :
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top