Workday Integrations Lead Consultant
- Dallas, TX
We have immediate fulltime openings for Certified Workday Integrations Consultant to join our highly successful practice.
About the Role and day-to-day Responsibilities:
- Utilize your knowledge of design principals and common Workday Integration Design patterns
- Architect and manage integration delivery with client and internal developers
- Experience working successfully with onshore and virtual team to deliver on engagements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Currently Workday Integrations and Studio certified
- Ability to perform complex Workday Studio integrations
- 3-5 years' experience personally leading design sessions, configuring, and developing full life cycle ME and LE global implementations
- Historically have built, tested, and deployed integrations that enables you to speak with authority/consult with clients and to enable mentoring of junior consultants
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Workday Payroll Interface CCTPP certified (PI and PECI)
- Workday Financial integrations experience
- Experience leading clients in system architecture best practice discussions
- BIRT report creation for talent card, pay slips
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or Engineering preferred
Who We Are :
Mercer Digital is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company. Our company is experiencing incredible growth and success in our practice.
What We Offer :
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- 7% combined matching 401k, which includes a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition, Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4 weeks' paid vacation (5 weeks for Sr. Consultants), 2 weeks sick time plus 9 paid holidays
- Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
- Quarterly bonus based on utilization
Current opportunity is for Workday Integration Lead... but the long term career opportunities are exciting. Mercer Digital has a culture of promoting from within, from Integrations to Workday functional, EM, and Sales organizations. Great place to start/learn or advance in your career. The organization is branching out into other SaaS platforms to where there is additional opportunity to grow outside of Workday. Fun and close integrations group that supports each other, great pay, great benefits, remote workers brought into main offices frequently. Innovation is cultivated and rewarded.
Come join us!
Back to top