Workday Financials Senior Analyst (Houston or Dallas)
- The Woodlands, TX
Workday Financials Senior Analyst (Houston or Dallas)
Mercer Digital is looking to hire a Senior Analyst to our Workday practice. Candidates should have 1-2 years of experience in one or both of these areas:
- Financial Accounting - Workday experience (preferably certified) in: chart of accounts, account posting rules, revaluations, consolidations, translations, and allocations. Would be a plus if candidate is also composite reporting certified, or has experience in custom reports.
- Procurement -Workday experience (preferably certified) in: Supplier Accounts, Procurement, Matching Rules, PO's, Requisitions, Receipt., Sales/VAT, Punch Outs; also a plus if candidate has other functional experience.
This role's responsibilities include:
- Managing small client accounts by assessing client needs and making recommendations with available internal staffing resources and Mercer capabilities by applying solid functional and/or technical knowledge and skills
- Providing feedback and mentoring as appropriate to more junior colleagues within the client project team
- Assisting senior consultants in developing new business opportunities with existing clients by customizing pre-existing proposal materials to draft RFPs
- Preparing work plans for own tasks and managing self to the completion of those tasks within time, budget, and quality objectives
- Performing work in conformance to established client project management methodologies
- May be asked to provide leadership on certain phases or processes to client and more junior team members
Location : The Woodlands, TX or Dallas, TX (will be expected to come in to the office the first year, with flexibility to work from home after that)
Travel : very minimal (1-3 times a year)
Compensation : base salary plus bonus
Who We Are:
Mercer Digital is a certified Workday implementation partner and the digital consulting arm of Mercer, the world's largest HR consulting company. We are the number one Workday partner in terms of market share in the medium-enterprise space.Mercer Digital specializes in business and cloud consulting and is dedicated to transforming our clients' businesses. We are an elite consulting firm focused on solving today's business challenges using next generation technologies. Mercer Digital leverages expertise in big data, cloud computing, and enterprise services and design to provide our customers with full-lifecycle solutions.
What We Offer:
As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits:
- Matching 401k, with a company match of 50% on your 6% contribution; in addition , Mercer provides a 4% fixed contribution on your behalf (whether you contribute or not)
- Multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets
- Benefits coverage starting Day 1
- Generous time-off policy: 4-5 weeks' paid vacation, depending on grade level (determined in the interview process), paid holidays, and 10 sick days allotted, so that you do not have to take vacation days in the event you are sick
- Monthly technology allowance of $100 (net amount)
- Quarterly bonus based on utilization (target of 1800 hours)
- Great office amenities, including catered lunches 3 times a week, snacks and beverages on hand at no cost, parking garage, and access to onsite gym
- In addition, Mercer has TONS of other benefits including scholarships for dependents, deals on auto and pet insurance, discounts on products and services, and more
About Mercer :
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We're in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees - whether we're designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people's current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we've turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today . Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top