Workday Financials PM
The Workday Financials Engagement Manager will be responsible for Financial deployments, platform deployments, phase X deployments, cut over planning, open transaction conversion strategies.
Must be a Workday certified PM for this position.
- Become an expert in Workday's Implementation Methodology and leverage it on all engagements.
- Manage the implementation of 1 - 2 simultaneous projects.
- Demonstrate competency in Workday Financials.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to those Professional Service resources working on their implementations.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Work with the client project manager to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
- Present at Executive Steering Committee meetings.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices.
- Be a liaison for professional services when interacting with sales and/or development.
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Ensure the client can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
- Assist in the transition of the customer from professional services to product support.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present client with change orders in the event they're asking Workday to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
- Workday PM / EM Certification required
- 3 to 5+ years Project Management experience of HCM, payroll or financial implementations within large Enterprise or Fortune 500 Clients.
- Experience implementing Workday ispreferred but not required.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Working knowledge with at least one of the following business areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Revenue, Reporting, Services procurement.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service.
- Business development skills.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
See Inside the Office of Marsh & McLennan Companies
Marsh & McLennan Companies are four organizations—Marsh, Mercer, Guy Carpenter, and Oliver Wyman—that share a purpose of helping clients meet challenges and seize opportunities. As a unique professional services firm, Marsh & McLennan Companies boasts a global network of 60,000 experts in risk strategy, helping complex organizations manage risks and make the most of their opportunities, their capital, and their people.
Back to top