West Market Leader Service Delivery - Remote opportunity available
The West Market Service Delivery Leader will oversee the day to day operations within service delivery for a dedicated Market of Mercer Marketplace 365 clients.
• Manage and partner with vendor partners to ensure that client issues and concerns are addressed timely.
• Monitor client health and work through any concerns with Consulting Counterpart
• Research and resolve client escalations
• Lead q uarterly check ins or touch points with Key Market clients (escalated, highest revenue, etc.)
• Weekly (bi-weekly) Client Health meetings with Consulting Counterpart
• Actively build relationships with internal consulting counterpart, market teams and clients.
• Monitors client health and works with Service Delivery Manager on get to green plans for red clients
• Ensure standard operating procedures are followed.
• Ensure out of scope items/change orders are reviewed prior to submission to business partners to ensure they are appropriate and contain complete information. Review associated fees provided by business partners for appropriateness and notification process to clients.
• Track costs for change orders to ensure they're consistent across change type/complexity.
5 - 7 years in specific domains of HR administration ( Health& Group Benefits) is required
Previous experience in project and people management.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proven ability to research, follow up and resolve complex issues or problems surfaced by the team
Back to top