Wealth Marketing Leader
This position leads all aspects of marketing activity for assigned line of business globally by driving the creation and delivery of effective marketing plans that will impact the business' annual P&L revenue targets.
- Works with the line of business (LOB) and region leadership teams (RLTs) to help prioritize target markets, identify key opportunities, develop initiatives, and allocate required resources. This includes the determination and allocations of adequate market spend.
- By working with the LOB, RLTs and market research, identify, develop, and validate new services and solutions, both single LOB and cross LOB.
- Works with LOBs and RLTs to shape targeted, compelling value propositions and marketing-driven sales campaigns.
- Works with Regional Marketing Leaders to integrate and align sales plans. Develops and implements localized marketing programs.
- Partners with RLT, MLT, Regional Marketing Leaders, and Finance to measure and track effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Works with Marketing Research, RLT, MLT and Regional marketing Leaders to better understand clients, the marketplace, competitors, and macro trends in order to develop key insights.
- Supervises two or more employees as direct reports, typically up to 4.
Has full authority for the following people management responsibilities:
- Assigning, directing and evaluating work
- Hiring, disciplining and firing employees
- Conducting performance evaluations, progressive counseling and career development discussions
- Approving salary and bonus actions
Ensuring appropriate orientation and on-going education/training
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top