VP- Surety- Placement Specialist
This position is for a recognized subject matter expert in Placement, who manages large projects or processes. He or she helps create the Placement strategy and go-to-market strategy, and supports client retention.
- Senior Surety Placement Specialist, with at least 5 years of experience in complex Commercial Surety.
- Provides support to help clients coordinate solutions, manage accounts, obtain advice and administer plans.
- Ensures customer questions and issues are answered correctly and efficiently by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs.
- Resolves and oversees customer issues surrounding consulting, information, and software services, solutions and products.
- Identifies, assesses, obtains and negotiates insurance carrier coverage policies to meet client needs.
- Provides ongoing support to management by gathering and managing information on market practices with regards to general trends, pricing and underwriting policies.
- Coordinates with advisors and client executives to document, evaluate and select insurance carrier coverage quotes.
- Recognized subject matter expert.
- Manages large projects or processes.
- Minimal oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others within and outside of the job function regarding policies, practices and procedures.
- 4 + years experience in Commercial Surety
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Broker's license Preferred
Back to top