VP Digital Platform
VP Digital Platform
MarshDigital offers an amazing opportunity for distinguished digital technologists to transform the company's digital capabilities while unleashing the power of our industry leading platforms and data assets to deliver innovative products and disruptive business models globally.
At MarshDigital, we are all about developing and integrating innovative digital products for our clients. This group is nimble, creative, and empowered to shape the Marsh's digital landscape.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of an exciting team of entrepreneurs with the mission to disrupt and deliver the art of the possible in the insurance industry, look no further!
As a core member of an agile team your responsibilities include
- Envision and develop a library of frontend and backend integrations to a best in class broker platform that will help enhance the Marsh digital platform while building and or continually enhancing best in class customer experiences across channels
- Be a change agent with technology development using cloud native architecture patterns in a distributed environment
- Drive culture change in technology to become a truly Agile team which is self-organizing, DevOps and believes in everything automated
- Collaborate with Marsh Digital teams on new / existing product development opportunities
- Continuously learn about new technologies and help keep the entire group abreast of industry developments and evolving best practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related
- 7-12 years of experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering global and highly scalable customer-facing digital products and capabilities
- Exposure to public cloud technology stack in AWS, and Azure
- Exposure Docker Containerization and Cloud services such as ElastiCache, EKS, and AWS lambda
- Strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems using a number of techniques.
- Experience in leading complex software product delivery in an Agile environment
- Experience in a leadership position responsible for building, motivating and leading high performing development teams
- Assess the current state of business processes across and recommend solutions to increase business agility and revenue.
- Financial forecasts and resource tracking
- Proactively partner with business and technology organizations across system and organizational boundaries to identity opportunities and drive solutions
- Drive Agile Process across the enterprise.
- Ability to measure velocity and effectiveness of Scrum team
- Manage software and system level programs (focus is software but will be required to manage dependencies with hardware and manufacturing)
- Manage interdependencies amongst products and people
- Own overall schedule
- Identify risk and create mitigation plans
- Provide regular management reports during client operational review meetings
Back to top