UX/UI Product Designer
Mercer is seeking a product designer with a background in user experience and strong visual design skills across web, software and mobile applications to join our team. In this role, you will help shape our products around user needs and create engaging and intuitive user interfaces. You will play a key role in applying and contributing to our design system by creating innovative, effective and elegant solutions that inform and delight our users across mobile and desktop web applications. Your impact is significant as you will be responsible UX/UI design, UX research, strategy, and testing across multiple platforms, web, mobile, and other digital delivery platforms.
At Mercer you'll join a diverse, cross-functional community of designers and strategists who love creating new, innovative experiences across our portfolio of digital products. You will get to work on small, cross-discipline teams that leverages Design Thinking & Design Sprints with a focus on experimentation, but most importantly a user-centered approach to product design.
- Work closely with Product Owners and key business leaders on understanding the goals, strategy and roadmap for our products
- Collaborate with the research team on discovery, concept exploration and user testing
- Take a design through initial wireframe explorations to interactive prototypes to delivery of detailed final renderings with documentation for development
- Participate in thorough critique sessions with product and design leads and peers and present to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with the engineering teams, communicating with clarity, understanding and bringing a flexibility within their agile process
- Evolve, execute and evangelize our style guide and design system across experiences and various platforms
- 5+ years in a UX/UI or Product Design role
- Solid understanding of leveraging and contributing to Design Systems
- Passion for typography, color, micro-interactions, and interaction design
- Understanding and a strong interest in application design and technology trends
- Ability to test and validate design via paper sketches, digital mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies, and tools a plus
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top