US Proposition Leader, Alternatives
The purpose of this role is to develop and implement structured growth programs to grow the distribution and assets under management for the Alternatives business in the US. This includes successful collaboration with the field, client-facing colleagues, and Alternatives group investment professionals, and the delivery of transformational new growth initiatives:
- Go-to-Market Approach and Reporting: development of a consultative sales and solution approach with education and ongoing support for new business initiatives. Maintain competitive knowledge on pricing and manage pricing of Mercer Alternatives strategies in the open market
- Product Research and Development: determine market-driven demand and drive appropriate product solutions
- Field Education/Alternatives Team Liaison: ensure an aligned communication program for all sales, marketing, client management and individual target holders
This role is a strategic business position that partners with the Field, Alternatives research and portfolio management, and Marketing and Sales Leadership and Investment Directors to deliver on the GTM Transformation agenda.
Go-to-Market Program Management and Execution
- Provide dedicated innovation and program management support for high-impact Go-to-Market initiatives leveraging the global Alternatives research and portfolio management teams.
- Lead key Field growth programs including Sales and solution development for primary Wealth clients and prospects, and secondary distribution channels via Wealth Management
- Strategically organize and prioritize initiatives in a cohesive, user-friendly structure, focusing on business results and easy actions by the field
- Prepare and present recommendations, findings, and concepts for working teams as well as Executive Leadership meetings. Structure presentations, meetings and program plans to involve relevant stakeholders, achieve decisions and advance at pace with Go-to-Market transformation underway.
- Craft and implement creative and strategic solutions within timeline and budget
- Lead streamlined and thoughtful vetting and signoff processes with stakeholders, executive leadership and client facing colleagues
Field Education/Alternatives Team Liaison
- Develop communications program to provide ongoing updates on alternatives portfolio activity and direction to ensure timelines and communications fully engage the field.
- Act as a daily resource to field consultants and clients.
Strategic Product Research and Development
- Develop strategic development approach to meet constantly changing market needs
- Work with Alternatives leads to develop and launch market-reactive products
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top