- Urbandale, IA
Accounting is a core component of a company's compliance strategy. Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) is looking for a Treasury Supervisor with experience in leadership and operational accounting, in particular, Fiduciary accounting. MMC will bill and collect insurance premiums and in turn remit payments to the carriers. It is critical that this process is managed tightly and accurately so all funds get to the right people at the right time.
In this position, your ability to be strategic and ensure we have the right processes, procedures and oversights in place will be critical. Add that to your in-depth experience in leaderships and the world of Accounts Payable/Receivable, Remittance and Compliance and this could be the right role for you!
- Overseeing day to day Treasury function and processes
- Provides guidance, advice and support to direct reports to ensure issues are resolved and addressed appropriately in a timely fashion
- Has authority to assign, direct and evaluate work, as well as train and provide general direction to professional staff
- Responsible for accuracy, timeliness and the general integrity of the Treasury function and related reports
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports
- Participates in and/or lead projects affecting the department and its processes
- Ensures daily management activities are conducted in compliance with internal and external control requirements
- Perform bank system administration and periodic user validation in accordance with SOX control requirement
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity . Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliatesare EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top