Technology Associate, Employee Health & Benefits
- Greensboro, NC
MMA Mid-Atlantic - Greensboro or High Point
Employee Health & Benefits Technology Associate
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a different way...and that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant career for you. When you work with MMA, you'll find real opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and more successful. That's why working with MMA is a career that matters.
The Employee Health & Benefits Technology Associate is responsible for processing eligibility requests and implementation of Benefit Administration systems for client groups. Awareness of current carrier products, BenAdmin systems and platforms is a key requirement in this position.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of carrier products, including employee education tools
- Facilitate and organize eligibility activities
- Understand and implement clients on various benefit administration systems
- Manage client implementation process on BenAdmin sites
- Special projects as required
- Maintain internal and external confidentiality of sensitive agency, client, employee and enrollee information.
- Maintain and promote compliance with agency policies and procedures.
- Recognize and meet critical deadlines.
- Cross-train and support other positions
- A commitment to service with impeccable follow through
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High ethical standards and the desire to maintain agency confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Excel at managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to consistently process a high volume of transactions accurately
- Demonstrated automation and computer skills in a networked Windows environment
- High School Diploma required
- Advance Degree or equivalent career experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain North Carolina Life and Health License
- Demonstrated automation/computer skills in a networked Windows environment
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare benefits, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and private companies with risk management and employee benefit support that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
Back to top