Technical Analyst - Trion, a Marsh & McLennan Agency
The Technical Analyst is responsible for the data support, quality assurance tasks and client-specific deliverables relating to client implementations, annual renewals, and ongoing administration. This includes working with internal team members and various departments to execute on the analysis and testing of system design specifications, report generation, data manipulation, and data mapping for client and carrier data resolutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Utilize Trion's proprietary software and other software applications to perform analysis, testing, maintenance, and enhancements as required by clients' needs and project plan specifications;
- Adhere to the project plan to complete assigned technical tasks while communicating identified risks and status updates;
- Analyze technical requirements, test plans, training materials and procedure documents;
- Execute test plans and test case scenarios to ensure requirements are being met;
- Perform data manipulation, mapping, conversions, and validations utilizing internal systems, external files, Access, and Excel;
- Create and execute SQL and/or Access queries to determine proper data logic and file structures;
- Execute client specific or ad-hoc reports and provide support for specific files such as, but not limited to, carrier files, enrollment counts, payroll files, census files, and billing reports while verifying reports meet quality standards;
- Participate in client, carrier, and internal meetings to gain thorough understanding for technical and client expertise;
- Identify risks and notify escalations to proper resources;
- Support client implementations, renewals, and other project initiatives as needed;
- Possess thorough understanding and provide knowledge sharing of client and carrier data structures for proper data integration;
- Maintain and adhere to operational standards and best practices;
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top