Talent Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Are you a creative that possesses the commercial acumen to deploy innovative yet practical solutions? A social media connoisseur who can tap into the best and brightest and start a conversation that would generate excitement in learning more about our organization? A champion for change and passionate about being a top tier leader in talent acquisition? Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) and its four operating companies hire thousands of talented professionals from every industry and sector across 130 countries.
We're looking for an employment branding connoisseur to lead two main objectives:
(1) Attract applicants by developing and broadcasting our Employer Value Proposition, and
(2) Engage applicants by building a premier consumer candidate experience.
You'll report to our Global Program Office Leader and join an energized and collaborative team focused on delivering the best candidate experience throughout the recruiting life cycle. This role will also serve as a core member of the global media strategy team within Talent Acquisition. You will have the opportunity to support projects around the world.
Can you make this happen?
- Be a creative innovator who can develop content that's emotive with broad yet diverse appeal across all functions/lines of business
- Develop an integratedmarketingstrategy for our employer brand to support the development and execution of cost-effective Talent Acquisition media strategies to drive brand exposure, targetedmarketing campaigns, talent community growth, and social media engagement
- Work with our TA and HR leaders to support our diversity and inclusion programs
- Amplify the voice of our employees by curating their career paths, experiences and successes.
- Prepare the firm for participation in Best Places to Work and CandE awards
- Produce and coordinate content for career sites and other employer brand media channels
- Make it easy to understand our culture what it means to thrive at MMC
Our ideal candidate?
- Will have 3-5 years of work experience in the Talent Acquisition space supporting employer branding and enhancing the candidate experience for a coveted employer
- Is a captivating storyteller that can develop and relay content in a variety of ways i.e. blogosphere, Twitter, infographics, video, etc.
- Is passionate about developing new ideas and executing campaigns that are emotive and impactful
- Would be enthusiastic and willing to challenge the status quo to find a better way, and integrate diverse viewpoints
- Is a natural collaborator who can draw out the best from your partners yet be brave and introduce creative solutions
If these elements resonate with you, then as a first step...
- Please apply online to the job via the "apply to this job" link so you can tell us first hand about your candidate experience
- We will review your application and if you're a match, you'll receive an invitation to introduce yourself and share your portfolio of work. You'll alsobe asked three questions that cover: 1. why this job appeals to you, 2. what opportunities do you see to improve our candidate experience, 3. what you would bring to MMC and the job.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. Marsh is a leader in insurance broking and risk management; Guy Carpenter is a leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; Mercer is a leader in talent, health, retirement and investment consulting; and Oliver Wyman is a leader in management consulting. With annual revenue of $13 billion and approximately 60,000 colleagues worldwide, Marsh & McLennan Companies provides analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 130 countries. The Company is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Back to top