Systems Consultant/Senior Solution Architect, RFPS Practice
Marsh ClearSight is the global leader in technology, analytics, and data service solutions across risk, safety and claims management for many of the world's largest corporations. A business unit of Marsh LLC, Marsh ClearSight supports more than 750 customers in 25 countries and has a trusted data store of over 60 million claims amassed through decades of operation. With the industry's single largest risk database, Marsh ClearSight uniquely enables its customers to accurately analyze trends, gain industry insights, optimize decision-making, and reduce costs across the entire risk lifecycle.
Responsible for day-to-day front line client support activities such as: training, answering general questions about client's solution, troubleshooting system issues and assisting with technical questions/issues. Performs and manages ongoing account work, maintains/manages outstanding client issues lists and is responsible for coordinating the right resources to assist with delivering daily support. Understands client's business, collaborates within the organization to craft solutions and represents client needs in project delivery. Provides consulting services, training, systems validation, acceptance testing and general guidance to clients and project staff during projects (i.e. implementations, upgrades, expanded work, etc.), and ongoing service.
- Uses systems tools and processes to provide business analysis or product technical expertise.
- Base SQL knowledge is preferred
- Provides ongoing support to clients in the following capacity:
- Acts as subject matter expert to understand client requirements and workflows
- Establishes, maintains, and grows on-going relationships with clients
- Relates application to client needs
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves issues
- Develops or collaborates to develop technical solutions and leads technical training related to client configurations
- Communicates and liaises with all departments within the organization to resolve client issues
- Supports the identification, pursuit and implementation of expanded opportunities. When needed, supports new sales efforts
- Works closely with Account Executive on all client matters and escalates issues swiftly, when appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively both independently and within a team/matrix structure in a high visibility client environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate professional and ethical business practices, adherence to company standards, and a commitment to personal and professional development.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to communicate with colleagues, clients, and vendors; must demonstrate strong active listening and follow-up skills.
- Ability to deliver highly technical information to less technical individuals.
- Proven time management skills to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely and accurate work.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
- Strong Account Management/Client Support Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the area systems support
Understands and applies analysis tools/techniques, issue resolution skills and demonstrates strong knowledge of relevant factors in the industry
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
As part of the rotation program, Tiffany is learning strategic planning—how to grow a business not just organically but also through acquisition and possible divestitures.
Back to top