As a Systems Consultant for Marsh ClearSight you are responsible for day to day front line client support activities such as: training, answering general questions about client's solution, troubleshooting system issues and assisting with technical questions/issues. Performs and manages ongoing account work, maintains client issues lists and is responsible for coordinating the right resources to assist with delivering day to day support. Understands client's business, collaborates within the organization to craft solutions and represents client needs in project delivery. Provides consulting services, training, systems validation, acceptance testing and general guidance to clients and project staff during projects (i.e. implementations, upgrades, expanded work, etc.) and ongoing service.
- Uses systems tools and processes to provide business analysis or product technical expertise
- Provides ongoing support to clients in the following capacity:
- Acts as subject matter expert to understand client requirements
- Relates application to client needs
- Identifies, troubleshoots and resolves issues
- Installs, configures and upgrades clients in locally hosted and ASP environments
- Develops or collaborates to develop technical solutions and leads technical training related to client configurations
- Communicates and liaisons with all departments in organization to resolve client issues
- Responsible for achieving target proficiency and target utilization
- Supports the identification, pursuit and implementation of expanded opportunities. When needed, support new sales efforts
- Works closely with Account Executive on all client matters and escalates issues swiftly, when appropriate
Meet Some of Marsh & McLennan Companies's Employees
Contract Review Specialist
Nancy reviews the contracts her clients either offer or receive from vendors, taking care to monitor the insurance requirements on the provided services.
Back to top